Cardiac Arrest: Prevention and risk reduction
- Annual health check-up is suggested in order to early detect any abnormality before symptom arises.
- If warning symptoms exhibit e.g. fatigue, weakness, chest discomfort, especially with abnormal EKG results, medical assistance provided by expert cardiologist must be further obtained.
- Contributing factors must be kept under control, including:
- Blood pressure should be maintained in the range of 130/80 or up to 140/90 mmHg.
- Blood sugar should be kept not greater than 170 mg/dL. And in the run, blood sugar level should fall between 110-130 mg/dL.
- LDL, lipid that increases risk of heart disease, should be kept lower than 70 mg/dL.
- Smoke cessation, if smoke
- Consuming healthy foods enriched with fibers e.g. fruits and vegetables
- Regular exercise at least 150 minutes/ week
- Avoiding sleep deprivation and stress. It is vital to maintain sufficient sleep, at least 6-8 hours/ day.
Opportunity to get money at ufabet