Plan to use your mask when going out into the community, especially if you’re going to be around other people. Some examples of when to wear your mask include when you’re:
- getting groceries or other necessities
- going to the pharmacy
- visiting a healthcare provider
Before you go out in your mask, make sure that it:
- is properly secured using ear loops or ties
- has a snug yet comfortable fit
- allows you to breath without difficulty
- is made up of at least two layers of fabric
Try to avoid touching your mask while you’re wearing it. If you must touch or adjust your mask while you have it on, be sure to wash your hands immediately afterward.
To remove your mask:
- Make sure you have clean hands.
- Remove the mask using the loops or ties. Don’t touch the front
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes during removal.
- Thoroughly wash your hands after you’ve taken your mask off.
Opportunity to get money at ufabet