How much do you understand your child stubborn?
Why is your child stubborn, hard to deal with, disobedient, too attached to their friends, addicted to gaming, inattentive at school, unconfident, timid,aggressive, lacking in attention, and exhibiting a low level of development
when compared to other kids of the same age? How can you best raise your child?
How great would it be if you could discover and understand your child’s potential beginning in childhood?
Today, you can learn more about the identity of your child by analyzing his or her development from the time that they are one month old to five years. This is an important and formative period in the development of children,
particularly in promoting their strengths. One can discover what they are good at, find an ability that they can develop to their full potential, with the help of pediatric specialists with expertise in child development and behavior who will work with parents to assess their children using accurate standardized tools such as:
- An early childhood screening program to detect whether a child is undergoing normal or delayed
- A program for measuring the developmental level of children of different ages to determine their
- A program for measuring the developmental level of children of different ages, for instance theirmanagement skills, pre-academic skills, and learning skills, to determine their aptitudes.
We measure the development of each child to determine their aptitude in five particular areas, namely:
- Intelligence (cognitive composite score)
- Use of gross motor skills and fine motor skills
- Visual reception: the ability to receive visual information for problem solving
- The use of language (receptive language)
- Understanding of language (receptive language)
Opportunity to get money at ufabet