Please keep your surgeon informed about your medical conditions and underlying diseases, including:
Serious illness or underlying conditions
Medical history e.g. surgery and anesthesia administration
Dental problems e.g. denture and wobbly tooth
Drug allergy or food allergy
- For patients with high risks or underlying diseases, additional investigations prior to being anesthetized and liposuction include:
- Blood test
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Medical consultation with internal medicine doctor
- Certain medications, supplements or herbal drugs that affect surgery must be discontinued at least 7 days before liposuction begins. Please bring all medications and supplements to the hospital on the surgery day. These include:
- Painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs
- Vitamin D, C and A
- Cod liver oil
- Stop smoking at least 6 weeks before surgery to prevent infarction or tissue death due to inadequate blood supply to the surgical site. If you are heavy smoker, please inform your surgeon before liposuction. After liposuction, smoke cessation is also highly recommended for at least 2 weeks.
- Stop drinking alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours before liposuction. After liposuction, it is also advised to refrain from drinking for at least 1 week.
- Take a shower and wash your hair prior to liposuction.
- Nail polishing is not allowed.
- In case of being anesthetized, food and fluid restriction must be followed as directed by your surgeon. This aims to prevent aspiration that might happen during anesthesia administration.
- Wear loose clothes to prevent surgical incision injuries while changing clothes.
- For women, liposuction should be avoided during menstruation.
Opportunity to get money at ufabet