There are 2 main types of new liposuction techniques:
VASER liposuction uses ultrasound-assisted technology to break down fat cells before getting them removed.
BodyTite liposuction deploys radiofrequency energy to dissolve fat, allows fat to be removed gently. This process of fat removal reduces discomfort and aids healing while inducing collagen production for firmer skin.
These two techniques are considered effective and safe since they do not cause blood vessel and nerve damages. In addition, these techniques result in firming body with faster recovery. However, to choose the most appropriate liposuction technique, the plastic surgeon will consider based on each patient’s condition.
Possible Risks Of Liposuction
- Contour irregularities. Skin may appear bumpy, wavy or withered due to uneven fat removal and poor skin elasticity
- Temporary numbness in the affected area
- Complications caused by excessive fat removal
- Pain around the surgical incisions. Prescribed pain relief medications should be taken as directed.
- Infections or bleeding in the surgical incisions, depending on underlying disease, medications and other health conditions.
Opportunity to get money at ufabet