What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation refers to the inability to control ejaculations prior to or right after the beginning sexual intercourse. This occurs without major stimulation and leaves both partners feeling unfulfilled. Many men may
experience this condition at one point or another in their lifetime. However, there are ways to prevent and treat premature ejaculation.
- Ejaculating prior to insertion or immediately after insertion
- Inability to control (i.e. prevent) ejaculation
- Unsatisfactory sex for both partners due to untimely ejaculation
Treatment for Premature Ejaculation
- ‘Stop-start’ and ‘squeeze’ technique
- Psychological Counseling
- Reduce sensitivity of penis i.e. by wearing more than one layer of condoms, or the usage of numbing gel
– There are certain types of medication that help to reduce premature ejaculation
Opportunity to get money at ufa